Re: [IP] where is this high coming from?

Thank you....
Here is what I figured out wit hte help of two very polite people in
chat----thank you Kathie and Sara

first of all he started at 192 not 90 (got my numbers confused)
slight fever on and off
different time for dinner( he is usually in BED by  now)
different carb ratio (first try at it  1/15 to 1/20)
and only i hour postprendial

So.maybe not so out of hand after all.

We shall see. but I will be interested to see if he is getting some ketones.
I hhave been expecting them all along since he started with the cold or
whatever this is.

Charisma :)