[IP] nighttime basals and kids

now, I have not written in a LONG time about geneva's nighttime basals.  as
some of you recall...this was our primary issue in the first six months of

to refresh your memories:

geneva has 'dusk phenomenon'.  as soon as she falls asleep...her levels go
up between 50-100 points.  this occurs around 9-10 pm .

I am curious as to whether other kid pumpers have their basals set higher
for the period between 8-12 am (ending at 12)

8-11pm   (ending at 11)

just a little survey prior to camp.  I am doing a few basal tests to see if
I can plan a good time for geneva's blood to be tested while away.