Re: [IP] questions for "outdoor ed counselors" HELP

At 06:18 PM 4/11/00 -0700, you wrote:
 >I really don't want to get into the glucagon thing as she has never required
 >any emergency treatment.  very sensitive to lows.  glucose gel/cake icing
 >massaged in gums is about all I am ready to 'inform'.
I don't know if you'll get this in time for your meeting, but I wanted to
say that if I were you I would definitely go into the glucagon thing.  Even
if Geneva hasn't needed it so far, she may need it at camp.  If these
people have had other children with Diabetes at their camp they probably
know about it already.

Please make sure she has a glucagon kit with her, just in case, and that
her caretakers know how to use it.