Re: [IP] new pumps and cats

Yes animals can bite through the tubing. You would know because you could
see the droplets or smell the insulin. Yes it has happened to me with a
puppy's sharp teeth.
PS If you cats have thier claws thier claws can also put holes in the tubing.

At 12:30 PM 04/11/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>I started on my saline solution in the pump  training yesterday...when I
was in the bathroom last night, with the tube dangling a bit, my cats were
very interested
>I was worried about if they would take a quick bite?  or maybe when jump
in my lap their claws would put a small puncture hole in the tubing....
would I be able to tell?