Re: [IP] questions for "outdoor ed counselors" HELP

Stephanie went to Girl Scout camplast summer and theytested her every
night...and I slept better knowing that they did. I was unsure what the
excitement and different activity levels would do, added to the idea of
different foods, so I asked that someone test every night. The staff took
turns, so it wasn't a biggie for any one (found out after she got home that
they tested her every two hours every night...turns out I was the only one
sleeping good that week!)

Good Luck!
Betsy Sale, mom of Stephanie, 10 yo, pumping since 3/98