[IP] Re: hassling fast-food companies

Regarding writing to fast-food companies and asking about diet vs. non-diet

Even if several are owned by one company, I think you should write them all.
Why limit yourself? In fact, if you have more than one email account, you
could email the same message from each of them... and I've heard of programs
that will let you flood a site with email from lots of fake accounts... you
didn't hear that here! I'm kidding, I'm kidding!

Keith Johnson
Fleischmann Planetarium
email @ redacted
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."