Re: [IP] Re: testing sodas

email @ redacted wrote:

> May be a stupid question as I don't have a used strip right here, or for that
> matter a regular drink
> If the strip is all dark from being used (dried blood) how can you read
> red/purple?
> Do you read it from the back?
> Carlen

Both apply and look at from the back.  An actual blood test only uses a small
circle of area it the middle of the strip (Lifescan strips for Profile, One
Touch).  If I don't get carried away with the amount of drink that I put on the
back of the strip, there is actually enough for 2 "coke tests".

The result in my experience takes a lot less time than a test and they are
already trash.....

Jim S.