[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #90

In a message dated 4/11/00 1:39:44 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< ate: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 15:51:03 EDT
 From: email @ redacted
 Subject: Re: [IP] carb counting
 One of the most important lessons I learned in treating my diabetes (30 +
years) is that I am responsible for myself >>

I once had a doctor for 16 yrs..he always told me that you are your best
doctor please keep yourself informed....at the time i guess i really did not
appreciate that sometimes. but he was right..go for all the help and
advice..but remember it is our own individaul conflict to conquer!!!!  gwen
pumping on week 8..loving it mostly