Re: [IP] poor quality of care/teaching

I have fired 3 dorks with a M.D. at the end of there
name. Hay thay work for you and me and if thay dont do
the job then I'll find one how will. Never forget that
thay work for US. Just like a mechanic for the human
body some are good and some are bad but thay are not
all knowing and are not always right.

Eric