Re: [IP] Re: testing sodas

I can only talk for Lifescan strips......

The used strips work great for testing for diet drinks.  I put the old strips in
an old strip container and if I need to test a drink, I simply dip a finger in
the drink and touch it to the edge of the used strip.

If not diet, it almost immediately turns to a very deep shade of purple.  Diet
may show a very pale color change....

Jim S.
email @ redacted