Re: [IP] new pumps and cats

My cat eagerly tries to assist me anytime I bolus or change a set. I've
learned to put Sidney in the bathroom for tubing exposures of more than 3
minutes or else he latches on with his teeth and claws and gnaws happily
until the tubing is broken and he will not take "no" for an answer. He also
seems jealous that it's attached to me and loves the beeping. Cats love
pumps nearly as much as their human users:)

Randi "Pixie" Bruner
"Women and cats will do as they please and men and dogs
should relax and  get used to the idea." -Robert A. Heinlein