RE: [IP] Re: Dropping and testing sodas

Thanks.  I will get some tonight.

IDDM - 15 Years
Pumping since 3/6/00

You can use any strips that test for glucose in urine.  Diastix is one
brand, PlanetRx.com has them for $5.99 for a bottle of 50.  I just keep them
in my bag of supplies that I always have with me.  You can also use some
meter strips, I know that some people have cut the one touch strips and used
them, but the plain urine strips are so cheap, I just use them.  They will
not change color for a diet drink, but will turn BLACK immediately for a
sugared drink.  :)
David  Type 1 1/2