[IP] bolusing for glue?

Thought I'd share this funny
Paddy licked an envelope this morning and was noticing how yucky it tasted.
I mentioned, offhand, that it had part of one calorie in the glue.
So he says:

"So, if I licked 15 envelopes you'd have to give me a bolus?"

LOL  He is starting to get the idea!

Which leads me to question--were he still in the glue eating stage, how
would  one tactfully contact Elmer's Glue company and inquire as to how many
carbohydrates are contained in the typical child's project?  RFLO
Charisma :)