Re: [IP] new pumps and cats

Ha funny you should mention this .. I recall one time about 4 yrs ago .. I
was taking care of my friends cat .. and I woke up in the middle of the night
not feeling well.. and could not understand why .. I got up to go to the
bathroom .. and picked up my pump as usual and headed to the bathroom .. and
I did I felt something drip on my leg < and it was not an accident > so I
looked down and there was the tubing in two pieces I could not figure out how
that happened ,.,, then I realized the cat had chewed it apart .. wow .. I
was glad to give the cat back :-) Julie P .