RE: [IP] the wrong soda

They are all owned by Pepsi.

Bethany
IDDM 15 years
Pumping since 3/6/00

I'm pretty sure that BK, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, and KFC are all owned
by the same parent company. I'll do some checking and find one address
for all three. The paper that I wrote the street addresses on has
mysteriously
disappeared. Happens when you a 2 y/o and a dog! Everything dissapears
eventually. So, lets get to work. Sorry I couldn't give ya'll better
info.

Allison

Mom to JayJay
born 2/13/98, dx'd 1/31/99