[IP] the wrong soda

Maybe I should have read the whole digest before sending my last post.
Most of the fast food places will not take actual email, you have to
fill out an equery on their websites.
mcdonalds.com (equery)
burgerking.com (they don't anything via internet, you'll get a address)
churchs.com (equery)
tacobell.com (street addy, I think. Not sure. Memory failing.)
wendys.com (street addy)
subway.com (equery)

I'm pretty sure that BK, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, and KFC are all owned
by the same parent company. I'll do some checking and find one address
for all three. The paper that I wrote the street addresses on has mysteriously
disappeared. Happens when you a 2 y/o and a dog! Everything dissapears
eventually. So, lets get to work. Sorry I couldn't give ya'll better

Mom to JayJay
born 2/13/98, dx'd 1/31/99
...sweet as ever

Sign Up Now! http://www.onebox.com