Re: [IP] new pumps and cats

Hi Joni,

The tubing doesn't need to be dangling to be interesting to cats. I've
heard of a number of them (mine inculuded) who love to chew on it. Never
mind a small hole, they'll have the thing chewed in half if you don't watch
it. ;-)

That's the main thing I'd watch for. I'm assuming you sleep with them, so
I'd just make sure that the tubing isin't out from under your jammies or
bed covers, something at least between it and the cats when you're not
watching them.

Have fun! :-)

Jenny Nash
freelance writer and editor