[IP] the wrong soda

I told ya'll that I had written to fast food places and to Coke and Pepsi,
so far Subway is the only ff to respond. I got a response from Coke this
morning. They said they were very interested in the situation and wanted
more information. The signature on the response was Raquel Colvard. They
said I could either send another equery or call this #: 1-800-952-2802.
Their site is Coke.com and you have to fill out an equery form, you can't
just email them. I'm not certain but I think that Pepsi's email was email @ redacted,
and pepsi.com IS their site.
Shall we make it a crusade?

Mom to JayJay