Re: [IP] special fittings for diet/regular

The problem is common with the Taco Bells and the Denny's we have visited.
I test my drinks..I usually have water but a treat once in awhile it
nice..I order the regular coke and my hubby orders the diet and we both get
either regular or diet.
When I drink coke it is a couple of sips. I am not able to handle aspartame
so that is why a iget a regular which is not often- once a month maybe if
that. I bring my own bottle water.
Have you tried testing the pop? If it is the wrong kind I would speak to
the manager on the side and tell the manager you expect to get what you
order. It isn't necessary to even bring in the fact that your son has
diabetes. I would also call the 800 number for the chain and complain.
This is happening way too much :(
Just my thoughts about the problem.