Re: [IP] special fittings for diet/regular

This a very interesting topic.  I am not diabetic, my son is.  When we eat
out and he orders diet (Coke usually as it is the only choice), I always
check them myself if he has any doubt.  For what ever reason I can really
tell the difference.  In the last month we have gotten the wrong thing twice.
 Once at a Denny's and once at a Taco Bell.  Both times we just asked for a
replacement.  Both times it was gladly done.  We have noticed as my son is
not an adult that looks like he would want to drink diet soda, the problem
crops up more often than if I or both of us order a diet drink.  I think the
servers just don't listen, that awful word As U Me.  The just give the kid a
regular drink.