[IP] pump brand q's

Hi everyone!:O)  Hope you all are happily pumping away!<G>  I have already introduced myself so now I just have a question.  All that is left is for us to pick a pump and the Endo does the rest, I've researched the D pump, & the mm 508 (this is for my son who will be 5 about the time he starts pumping) and now the CDE wants us to look at the Animas pump.  Does anyone use this one?  Or know anything about it?  The information on their webpage is pretty intrigueing and I've requested info sent to me-but I'm not all that familar with tech 'pump talk', I want to make the right decision for Riley.

Amy-mom to Tyler-7, Riley-almost 5 (dx'd 7-1-99 & pumping in June!), Mason- 2 1/2, & Cailin Rose-13 mos