[IP] Thanks

Thanks to all of you who responded. I guess I just needed a little
encouragement.  (sorry about the way I sent it. I didn't know about the mail
sending format)

I think I'm just worried about change. It can be a scary thing, but in the
end, I know pumping will be good for us.  Reading these posts helps.

Is there anything I should do to encourage our Dr. to get this pump for us?
Our hba1c's have been running a consistent 7.5 to 7.6 since diagnosis. I've
started counting the grams of carbs.  Is there anything else I can do as far
as working toward the pump?