RE: [IP] fighting insurance co/credit rating...long

My boyfriend and I both worked for MBNA (one of the worlds largest credit
card issuers.)  During that time, he worked in Collections.  There is a law,
the Telephone Consumers Protection Act that prevents creditors/collectors
from calling past 9 pm EST and from calling more than a certain number of
times per week.  Then it is harassment and the company can be fined per
occurrence.  If anyone is interested in the particulars of the law let me

IDDM 15 years
Pumping since 3/6/00