Re: [IP] St John's Wart

I do not have diabetes, but I did take St. John's Wort for a while.  It was
wonderful!  I had had an early miscarriage and just couldn't get it together
afterward.  I started taking the SJW and after about 6 weeks I suddenly
noticed that I was smiling again and feeling happy.  The only downside is
that you can't take it forever.  I found that out after about a year and had
to wean myself off it.  I had some episodes of anxiety for a week or two, but
I was fine after that.  Still happy!

Best of luck,