> I also live in the SF Bay Area and wanted you to know
that I had a good
> experience getting a pump through Kaiser.  I've been
on the pump 10 months
> now and was very pleased with the training and
support I received from the
> "Pump Team".  And the best part is that the pump and
the supplies that go
> with it are 100% covered under DME with your doctor's
referral.  Hope this
> helps.
> Ann
> 30 y/o dxd '93
Yes, this does help, a lot.  I've had issues with
kaiser in the past because my medical history is
unusual even for a diabetic.  Knowing that Kaiser has
classified pumps and related supplies as generally
covered items is a huge weight of my mind.

-Sara G.