[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #88

In a message dated 4/10/00 8:36:40 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  I have two layers of coverage, one
 through Kaiser (convenient for the common stuff, but a
 pain in the ass for anything unusal), and one through
 my spouse's "UC Core" coverage (which I know little
 about).  Are you on either insurance?  I want to be
 able to say to my doc "Hey, look what other people
 *even in the area* are doing!"
 Looking forward to getting to know another local.
 - -Sara
 23y/o (dx 2/7/92 -- funny how you remember the big ones)

I also live in the SF Bay Area and wanted you to know that I had a good
experience getting a pump through Kaiser.  I've been on the pump 10 months
now and was very pleased with the training and support I received from the
"Pump Team".  And the best part is that the pump and the supplies that go
with it are 100% covered under DME with your doctor's referral.  Hope this

30 y/o dxd '93