Re: [IP] fighting insurance co/credit rating...long

Thank your hubby for the advice..I know he isn't a culprit :)
I'll look into the things mentioned..believe it or not..it is for 65.00.
Last time it was for over 1,000.00 which was paid by insurance in thier
usual 4-6 weeks time period but the hospital wanted thier money now so we
took out a loan and paid it but never got the money back from the provider.
Life is weird sometimes..
Thanks again..I think your hubby's advice will help! :) I don't mind them
calling but I have alot of health issues which requires me to sleep alot
and the wake me up.