[IP] the wrong soda

Saturday night I e-mailed every fast food chain I could get an address
for. I have already gotten a response from Subway. Today I e-mailed both
Coke and Pepsi. Maybe if we all do the same, we can make a difference.
I told each company how the wrong product had been given to my child
on more than one occasion. I also included some of the suggestions that
were given my IP members, like changing the fittings, or making adapters,
or even color-coding. We'll take what we can get, and if it's not good
enough, we'll take some more! Some of the fast food places won't take
subbmissions/requests via the internet, so I'm working on a hard copy
to send to those places. Just though I'd let ya'll know. If we make a
loud enough noise, somebody is bound to listen.

Mom to JayJay
born 2/13/98, dx'd 1/31/99
...sweet as ever

Sign Up Now! http://www.onebox.com