Re: [IP] fighting insurance co/credit rating

Ask you hubby if he ever tried to get his hard earned money back from the
provider because he paid first..which is what the provider insisted upon
and then they filed the insurance and kept that money which should have
come back to us!
Our provider also wil only wait 2 weeks (insurance takes longer) to get
money form insurance. IF it doesn't come in 2 weeks then we get the
harassing ph calls after 8 PM and calls all through the day and so we pay
and do not get our money back.
Tell me what he would do then? We are dealing with a huge corporation and
we cannot afford to take them to court.
Next time I won't sign that piece of paper saying we will pay..til we get
our money back!