Re: [IP] How do I know if I'm making the right choice.

Let me tell you:
When I was diagnosed at age six (thirty years ago), I wish the pump was
available.  The mere thought in the back of a child's mind of having to eat
at a certain time makes you feel even more irregular aroung peers.  The pump
will give the freedom to eat at varied times.
Also, the benefit of the pump will outweigh the complications.
Good Luck
Caron Sullivan
type one, 30 yrs, pumping since 11-15-99