Re: [IP] not eating--just 'cause

>      How about the "leftover mentality" from the pre-
carb counting regimem
> days of 1 starch, 1 protein, 1 fruit, etc at
mealtimes....For months after
> Melissa got her pump, I was still programming meals
that way & STILL
> occasionally catch myself saying "oops - I forgot to
make a starch!" LOL
For my personal clarification here, when exactly did
carb counting become popular.  When I was dx in '92 my
nutritionist taught me exchanges.  I've done so much
moving and swapped docs so much that no nutritionist
had ever TOLD me to do things any differently.  Its
only been in the past few days of hearing yall talk
about carb counting that I've done the research and
found out my methods are like... so five minutes ago...

-Sara G.