[IP] Rough first day on the pump

I have read others emails who write to air their frustrations and feelings so now I am taking my turn (as my 6 and 3-year-olds would say).  We seemed to have an okay week on saline except with getting the adhesives to stick but we actually began insulin today and my son ran high numbers all afternoon so we are already on to another infusion site.  I know this may not seem like much but a lot of other crappy things have happened in between and I am going on only a couple hours of sleep.  Anyway, I'm feeling a little frustrated and hoping to find that the new site will work.  The old one looked good and I was able to give him insulin from the pen through the tender without any problems so I'm not sure what happened with it.  Well, I am sorry to have rattled on but I think this has been somewhat therapeutic :)