[IP] vinny sure picks his moments

my pump, vinny sure picks his moments to talk... last night i was front row
center at a traci chapman concert. i was about 5 feet away from her! during
a relatively slow, quiet song vinnie (my beautiful teal pump) started to
sing with her! well..ok, so his battery died and he was telling me he had
no power, but still. traci chapman actually looked down at me while she was
singing! i hope she didn't think i was some idiot with a pager going off!
good thing i've become proficient at changing the batteries :)  and my
boyfriend wonders why i carry around all those extra supplies...
pumping almost 4 months
       - What matters most is how you see yourself -