Re: [IP] dieting and low BG

AH HA!  So I'm NOT the only one who's noticed a link
between insulin and estrogen!  i.e. Higher BG Levels ==
Shorter Cycles, etc...

Anyone else notice that?

-Sara G.

> Hi everyone,
> I have five different basal rates for two weeks out
of the month and
> another
> set of rates for the other two weeks, which I call my
PMS rates.  I have
> put
> in a call to my CDE and pump trainer because I think
that I might have to
> adjust both my basal rates and my carb ratio.  I get
different BG's when I
> am at home relaxing and doing whatever than when I am
at work.  Wish I had
> the 508, I hear that it has different basal patterns
that you can program!
> I don't use my basal rates as part of my bolus for
meals. It seems that
> everything varies on me hour by hour sometimes as I
know it does for
> everyone else also.
> It's hard to get it all set and then you think
everything is fine, and Wham
> it's not.  Having the low of 37 yesterday afternoon
just made me a little

HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
> send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-
Pumpers.org/donate.shtml