Re: [IP] Extending site life

Donna- I had the exact same problem as you did with both the regular sofsets,
and then when I changed to the micro sofsets.  I was very discouraged as you
were, and resisted using the silouettes after seeing how long the needle was
and also not knowing what a 30 degree angle was.  My endo insisted that I
try...well, that was the answer--the silouettes-my bg values are much much
better, and I got used to inserting them in no time.  I am very thin, and I
think thats why the otheres weren't working as well.  Also, I insert it in my
upper thigh, and it stays in beautifully with no  pain- many times I forget
that its there...by the waym it does not have to be at exactly a 3o degree
angle; anywhere between 20 and 50 degrees is just fine.  Good Luck, Donna.