[IP] Re: alcohol

It is possible that we diabetics are more prone to glandular malfunctions,
is it not?

A caveat about alcohol:  It is toxic to your liver.

I had been a moderate drinker...averaging perhaps a drink a day.  That could
mean three drinks Monday and no drinks until Thursday.  But I am the life of
the party ;-).

On my first office visit, my new primary care provider ordered a cbc and
liver screen.

The results were less than acceptable and he suggested I stop drinking.  Now
I am awaiting follow-up bloodwork.