Re: [IP] not eating--just 'cause

Amen to that, Charisma.  My hubbie got mad at me the other night because I
hadn't eaten anything since breakfast.  I told him I wasn't hungry, that my
sugars were fine, and that was that.  He kept nagging me and nagging me to
eat something because he didn't want me to go low. I finally gave in after a
half hour fight - easier to eat something and bolus for it than argue about
it.  Bless his heart  - he's still in this mindset, he just wants to make
sure I'm okay! VBG
Dawn email @ redacted