[IP] When things sneak up on you...

So I have been running a little lower today then usual and I can't for the
life of me figure out why.  My exercise patterns haven't changed and what
lows I am correcting for those are usually very predictable and I am working
to eliminate them.  So I am sitting here racking my brain when it hits
me...No not a bomb...but close enough.  It is "that time of the month" as
they say.  And sure enough not less then 15 minutes I am on my way to take
care of it.  Geez how do months get away from me? :)

So I know this discussion has gone on before, but I have a new question ...
Has anyone started an exercise routine and cycle around the same time and
how did you handle it?