[IP] Diet Versus Regular

Hi everyone,

I have found that diet pop is much darker than regular. This may not always
be true, especially when you add ice, and if you figure in different
restaurant mixes of syrup/carbonation.

But.... if you're at a restaurant where they serve you in clear glasses, it
is a good way to eyeball it. My husband drinks regular, so we always have
one diet and one regular pop coming to the table. I can usually tell if the
waitress confuses the two. (Then I usually have my husband taste test and
wait for the terrible look on his face and know it's diet)

Has anyone else noticed this?