Re: [IP] Alcohol

At 10:42 AM 4/10/00 email @ redacted wrote:
 >I give up......................what is a "square wave?"

It's a function on the MiniMed 507 and later pumps which lets you spread a
bolus out over a period of time that you set, instead of getting it all a
once. This can be helpful for foods that don't metabolize quickly. I
believe that the 507c and later MiniMeds also have something called the
Dual Wave, which lets you take a larger portion of the bolus now, and then
spread out the rest over a period of time.