Re: [IP] snacks for playing soccer ?

> no, michael...she was connected.  could this be the problem?

depends, it's one of those YMMV things. Lily always removes her pump.
Once in a while she may need a bolus at half time, but usually she
needs some carbs. Varys as per my original post on the subject. You
must develop a protocol for the types of games she plays. Practice,
regular games, tournaments.

Michael