RE: [IP] Alcohol

I bolus for beer and mixes such as fruit juice etc.

However, I don't bolus for hard alcohol or wine.  I looked in my carb book
to see why this was the case and all the wines were marked as 3g or less for
the 6oz serving.  So that is probably why.

Also, if I plan on drinking more then one drink, then I bolus for 75% of the
carb in the drink.  Since it also will make me drop.  Then I give myself a
square wave several hours later for the hike I see.

But as you have said,  YMMV.
-- Sherry