Re: [IP] dieting and low BG

Today was the first day of my Protein Power diet.  after 2 cups of coffee and
1 1/2 scrambled egg, the BG was 78.  Way to low if I am going to clean the
kitchen cupboards and do 3 loads of laundry.  So..........I ate a low fat
sugar free yogurt with 17 carbs.  Sure don't know how I will get thru the day
without hardly any carbs.  My basals were set a while back and I only bolus
for the carps I eat. My ratio is 1=15 Sometimes it's right on and at other
times it's totally OFFl  Ugh.  I am learning I am not the only one though and
that is nice to know.  I guess misery loves company.  Actually, I am just so
thrilled to be alive and that my complications have been tolerable.  Here's
to 60 more good years.  (I DON'T THINK SO). Later.............Jackie