[IP] No Delivery -

   No Alarm given for No Delivery---Help!

My experience with "No Delivery Alarm" is that just before my batteries
need changing, I get a "no delivery" alarm.  It will sound and I will turn
it off, re-enter undelivered amount of the bolus, hope it all gets in.  May
take two tries....  If I am at home I will immediately change batteries
(mine last about 45 days) and then do rest of bolus deliver.    This is my
4.5 year old MM507.   It took me two years to see this pattern and learn to
act accordingly.  I went through all the usual stuff at the no delivery
alarm, changing sets, calling MM, everything.  Then, found it always
preceded the "Lo Battery" sign.
Bonnie Richardson