Hi Everyone,

Remember our two new chats, for parents on Wednesday nights at 9 p.m. EST, and for teens/college-age folks at 7:30 p.m. EST on Thursday nights.

Rodney Mead will host a guest chat in the Guest room with Bill King, who has run seven marathons, on Tuesday, April 11, 9 p.m. EST (2 a.m. GMT). Bill, Customer Service/Territory Manager for Animas Corporation, has been pumping for almost 4 years and was Team Diabetes coach for the Delaware ADA-Maui marathon, March 19, 2000. His own seven marathons include the Boston and New York marathons.

And Nicole Johnson, Miss American, 1999, will chat on Wednesday, April 26, 9 p.m. EST (2 a.m. GMT).
Dx'd in 1993 when she was a 19-year-old college student, Nicole has been pumping for 7.5 years and is a spokesperson for the ADA, MiniMed, and the Joslin Diabetes Center's High Hopes Fund for Kids with Diabetes, amongh other organizations. Read more about Nicole at http://www.missamerica1999.com/

Below is IP's schedule of weekly, moderated (i.e., you know there'll be at least one other person in the room!) chat times. The chat rooms are open any time, for any members, so feel free to chat whenever.

Either Carolyn (email @ redacted) or myself (email @ redacted) will do a Tuesday morning chat starting at 9:30 a.m. EST (2:30 p.m. GMT). Carolyn will host tomorrow morning (4/11).

Rodney Mead (email @ redacted) hosts a chat at 9 p.m. EST (2 a.m. GMT). Tuesday nights in the Anytime room, however, he'll be hosting the guest chat with Bill King this Tuesday.

Parent Chat at 9 p.m. EST (2 a.m. GMT) with Steve Winer, Connie Hornbaker, and Allie Rogers, in the Parent chat room.

Amy M. will host the teens and college-age/early-twenties pumpers chat at 7:30 p.m., Thursday nights, in the Teen chat room.

Carolyn will host the regular Thursday night chat at 9 p.m. EST (2 a.m. GMT) in the Anytime foom.

Please let me know if you're interested in hosting a chat time. We'd love
to have more volunteers and all you have to do is show up and talk! Also, if you have any problems accessingthe chat room, Carolyn, Rodney, or I will be happy to talk you through it.

To get started chatting, just go to:

Instructions are there at the site, and remember that the password is "pumper". Hope to see you in the chat rooms!

Jenny Nash (email @ redacted)
Carolyn Green (email @ redacted)
Rodney Mead (email @ redacted)

Jenny Nash