RE: [IP] dieting and low BG

As I am sitting here at work I can totally understand your frustration.
I woke up this morning on the high side. (222)  Due to a late dinner at my
in-laws.  I overcalculated the meal and was running a little low at bedtime.
Treated and went to  bed.  Grr... Any ways so I woke up, had breakfast, gave
my "workout" breakfast bolus and a little extra for the high, and did my
usual routine in the morning of workingout on an elliptical trainer and free
weights and went my merry way onto work.  I was 120 when I got here and 35
minutes later I was 39.  Treated with 15g and waited 30 minutes and was 33.
Gave myself another 15g and am waiting some more.  Ughhh...

I am surprised I can type this. :)

-- Sherry

(Laying "low" for now)