[IP] beverages when dining out.

   > various snips:  Subject: Re: [IP] can you trust Fast Food Soda??

"order iced tea... if freshly brewed, you know it's without sugar.... at
least that's the safest.."

You have to specifically ask for unsweetened iced
tea -- very sweet is the default.  <  Snips

My experience with "errors" in orders of diet coke/ 7up regular instead of
diet, or whatever, taught me to always order water with three lemon slices.
 Then I add nutrasweet and have lemonade.      I can only handle a small
amount of caffine and no one in the south serves a sugar, free-caffine free
drink----.  My lemonade always solves the problem and now I have lots of
 Bonnie Richardson