[IP] insulin "knots"

How do you get rid of those annoying big red spots
(not pump bumps) but the ones that have huge circles
underneath the skin and hurt, especially if you touch
it or bend over in it's line? ...I get a lot of
those...ANY time I use my arm, I get this nasty lump,
my abdomen sometimes, but not b/c it's an old set. I
"got one" yesterday, and the set had been in not even
2 full days, but I can still feel it and it hurts,
you'd think the needle was actually IN there~

Do You Yahoo!?