From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of foley1ec
Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2000 2:53 PM
To: pumpers
Subject: [IP] 3rd leg site in a row!

i am loving my leg sites with sils! i thought i would hate them but they are
so much more convenient. i am on site #3 now. they have all lasted at least
3
days, and i have yanked on it several times and it never came close to
coming
out. i am also in the pool up to 10 hours a week and the sils sure do stick
better than soft sets!!

Excited, Erinn
pumping almost 4 months