Re: [IP] losing weight without having low BG

At 12:25 AM 4/10/00 -0400, Julie wrote:
 >I hear you jackie it is harder for some than others .. it is also hard to
 >relate when everything goes so well for others like their basels and carb
 >ratio just falls into place.

Well, I think it's important to keep in mind that no-one's basals and carb
ratios just fall into place.  To get it right we need to do a lot of work
on a continual basis--at least I do.

And, yes, exercise can throw everything out of kilter.  My best luck with
exercise has come by close observation of blood sugar trends combined with

Diabetes is not easy for anyone.